A City & Guilds qualification (Level 1 Award) will provide you with the skills and knowledge you need to excel in customer service, and help your CV stand out.
Customer Service is also an ideal starting point for those wanting to further advance their careers.
2 weeks. Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 4:30pm.
This course is fully funded for:
Learn how to deliver quality customer service
• Identify different types of customers
• Identify different needs of customers
• Explore what is meant by customer satisfaction
• Explore what is meant by customer expectations
Learn different communication methods
• Explore effective methods of communication to use when dealing with different customers
• Explore how to use questions when dealing with different customers
• Identify positive and negative body language and facial expression
• Explore how customers’ body language impacts on customer service
• Explore how own body language impacts on customer service
Know how to provide good customer service in line with organisational procedures
• Understand the importance of providing products and services which are ‘fit for purpose’
• Learn about the importance of customer and organisation confidentiality
• Explore the limits of own authority
Know how to effectively deal with customer queries, problems and complaints
• Learn how to deal with customer queries
• Identify common customer problems and complaints
• How to deal with problems and complaints