Be confident that you’ll have the computer skills employers are demanding, with the qualification to prove it!
Did you know that 77% of people use IT (information technology) everyday?
ITQ is a new qualification based on today’s most widely used software packages: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint, and more.
There are three ITQ streams, each geared towards different levels of experience. You’ll be assessed to determine the level that’s right for you.
ITQ Entry Level is designed for students who have little or no experience using computers.
ITQ Level 1 is designed for students who have more familiarity using computers.
ITQ Level 2 is designed for students who are more advanced experience using computers, but would like to become familiar with more advanced software aspects.
A fast track program of just 4 weeks.
Week one and two: 9:30am – 4:30pm
Week three and four: 9:30am – 1pm
This course is fully funded for:
For other students, the course costs £599.
• Introduction to Computers • Common computer terminology • Computer performance and features • Computer operating systems
IT User Fundamentals
• Logging on and off computers • File management • IT equipment • Security
• Inserting text, formatting text, Inserting images • Tables • Editing a document • Columns • Setting margins
• Entering basic data, inserting/ deleting rows and columns • Formulas – Totalling, IF functions, etc. • Sorting and filtering • Formatting • Charts
• Formatting • Images, Auto shapes • Text Boxes • Slide Management
Internet and Web
• Using the Internet • Using e-mail
• Introduction to computer security and privacy • Protecting yourself and your family from security threats • Keeping your computer secure and updated
• Common features and commands • Understanding of Microsoft Office products