Are you friendly and approachable? A good communicator? Unlock a successful career in retail with a City and Guilds Qualification!
Get the skills you need for a successful retail career! You may even find yourself working in the industry that you’re most passionate about, such as electronics, fashion, music or food.
With the right attitude and experience, you can go onto to enjoy tremendous career development, working in management or in a number of potential head-office positions.
Two weeks, Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 4:30pm.
This course is fully funded for:
Understanding the Business of Retail
• How retail outlets differ in size and type • Range of retail operations
• Retail supply change
• Economic value of the retail sector
• Customers influence on products
Understanding Customer Service in the Retail Sector
• Importance of customer service
• Positive impressions
• Adaptation of customer service
• Customer complaints and problems
Understanding the Retail Selling Process
• The selling process
• How to find out what the customer wants
• Promoting sales
Individuals, Teams and Retail Success
• Employee and employer rights and responsibilities
• Effective team working
• How to improve our own skills and performance