A City & Guilds qualification (Entry Level 3) will provide you with the skills and knowledge you need to excel in customer service, and help your CV stand out.
Customer Service is also an ideal starting point for those wanting to further advance their careers.
Course Length: This is a two week course
Course Dates: March 8, 2021
Free Course for: Anyone who is unemployed and aged 19 or over who has been living in the European Union for the last 3 years
Qualification: Entry Level 3 Certificate for Induction to Customer Service
Certified Awarding Body: City & Guilds
Plus we’ll provide post-course employment assistance: get access to specially sourced job opportunities, and 1-to-1 advice on career direction, CVs, job applications, and more!
How home-based learning works
Each day you will have two live, interactive Zoom sessions with our experienced and dynamic Customer Service tutor: From 9:30am - 12:30pm and 1:30pm - 4:30pm.
Jobs that this qualification can lead to:
- Customer service skills can help you find work in almost any industry or job role, such as:
- Call centres
- …and more!
Are you eligible to complete this qualification for free?
This qualification is 100% government funded if:
- You were born before the 31st August 2001
- You must currently live in England. However, anyone living in the following areas is not eligible for funding: Cambridgeshire and Peterborough, Greater Manchester, Liverpool City Region, Tees Valley, West Midlands and West of England
- You have lived in the European Union for the last 3 years (unless you have have been given a special Visa/Residence permits that gives you the permanent right to remain)
- Are Unemployed and can provide evidence (Subject to eligibility)
- Can provide Identifications and relevant documentation as required
- If on the 31st of August 2019, you were aged between 19-23, you need to have gained a full level 2 qualification (e.g. five or more GCSE/O-Levels at grades A* – C / 4 – 9, one A-Level, two/three AS-Levels, five or more CSE grade 1’s, GNVQ Intermediate, QCF Diploma Level 2)
What Students Like You Are Saying
Why Learn with Us
A fully certified and nationally accredited qualification
Ongoing and comprehensive one-to-one support from an expert assessor
Comprehensive employment support service