Community Fibre provides Londoners with the fastest and most reliable fibre internet services – and they want passionate technologists to join their sales team! You’ll earn over £30k in your first year (£20k basic salary, plus £14k in commission if you stay on target).
This two week course has been carefully designed to provide you with the customer service skills that Community Fibre, and other employers, are looking for.
You’ll hear directly from Community Fibre about the company and the job role – with a guaranteed interview for all course graduates!
About the role:
- Door-to-door selling into ever changing and expanding London territories
- Day to day engagement with both existing and potential clients
- Effectively identifying and closing new sales opportunities
- Updating of our customer and leads database
- Customer expectation management
- High quality customer care
- Work with team members to develop sales techniques
- Support newer members of the team, developing them to a Community Fibre level
The ideal candidate would:
- Be experienced in direct face to face sales
- Have a passion for technology
- Have a strong eye for detail
- Be extremely organised and self-motivated
- Have strong communication skills – both written and verbal
- Have the ability to prioritise work and manage time effectively
- Be cool under pressure
- Have a good sense of humour!
Plus, our specialist employment team is here to help you all the way through the job application process.
Course Length: This is a two week course, full-time, every day from 9:30am – 12:30pm and 1:30pm – 4:30pm.
Course Dates: November 22
Free Course for: Anyone who is unemployed and aged 19 or over who has been living in the European Union for the last 3 years
Qualification: Level 1 Certificate for Introduction to Customer Service
Certified Awarding Body: City & Guilds
How Home Learning Works: Each day you will have two live, interactive Zoom sessions with our experienced and dynamic Customer Service tutor.
Are you eligible to complete this qualification for free?
This qualification is 100% government funded if:
- You were born before the 31st August 2002
- You must currently live in England. However, anyone living in the following areas is not eligible for funding: Cambridgeshire and Peterborough, Greater Manchester, Liverpool City Region, Tees Valley, West Midlands and West of England
- You have lived in the European Union for the last 3 years (unless you have have been given a special Visa/Residence permits that gives you the permanent right to remain)
- Are Unemployed and can provide evidence (Subject to eligibility)
- Can provide Identifications and relevant documentation as required
- If on the 31st of August 2020, you were aged between 19-23, you need to have gained a full level 2 qualification (e.g. five or more GCSE/O-Levels at grades A* – C / 4 – 9, one A-Level, two/three AS-Levels, five or more CSE grade 1’s, GNVQ Intermediate, QCF Diploma Level 2)