Get career clarity, improve your CV, and master your job interview skills – while earning accredited qualification
Course length: This is a five day online course
Course start dates: 20th September and 27th September
Free course for: Anyone who is unemployed and aged between 19 and 24, who has been living in the European Union for the last 3 years
Qualification: Entry Level 3 Award in Employability Skills
Certified awarding body: VTCT
Plus we’ll provide post-course employment assistance: get access to specially sourced job opportunities, and 1-to-1 advice on career direction, CVs, job applications, and more!
Are you eligible to complete this qualification for free?
This qualification is 100% government funded if:
- You were born before the 31st August 2003
- You must currently live in England. However, anyone living in the following areas is not eligible for funding: Cambridgeshire and Peterborough, Greater Manchester, Liverpool City Region, Tees Valley, West Midlands and West of England
- You have lived in the European Union for the last 3 years (unless you have have been given a special Visa/Residence permits that gives you the permanent right to remain)
- Are Unemployed and can provide evidence (Subject to eligibility)
- Can provide Identifications and relevant documentation as required
- If on the 31st of August 2021, you were aged between 19-23, you need to have gained a full level 2 qualification (e.g. five or more GCSE/O-Levels at grades A* – C / 4 – 9, one A-Level, two/three AS-Levels, five or more CSE grade 1’s, GNVQ Intermediate, QCF Diploma Level 2)