A supermarket. A specialist food shop. An ethical buyer. An environmentally sound business.
There are a lot of ways to describe Waitrose & Partners. Join Waitrose and you’ll quickly see that all of these descriptions are only part of what makes them so different.
This two-week, home-based course will prepare you with the specific skills that Waitrose are looking for in new recruits.
Hear directly from Waitrose’s recruiting team about what it’s like to work for Waitrose & Partners, and how you can successfully progress through their recruitment process.
Course Length: This is a two week course
Course Dates: March 7th, 2022
Emploment area: Daventry
Free Course for: Anyone who is unemployed and aged 19 or over who has been living in the European Union for the last 3 years
Qualification: Entry Level 3 Certificate for Induction to Customer Service
Certified Awarding Body: City & Guilds
How Home Learning Works: Each day you will have two live, interactive Zoom sessions with our experienced and dynamic Customer Service tutor: From 9:30am – 12:30pm and 1:30pm – 4:30pm.
Plus our specialist employment team is here to help you all the way through Waitrose’s application.
Are you eligible to complete this qualification for free?
This qualification is 100% government funded if:
- You were born before the 31st August 2003
- You must currently live in England. However, anyone living in the following areas is not eligible for funding: Cambridgeshire and Peterborough, Greater Manchester, Liverpool City Region, Tees Valley, West Midlands and West of England
- You have lived in the European Union for the last 3 years (unless you have have been given a special Visa/Residence permits that gives you the permanent right to remain)
- Are Unemployed and can provide evidence (Subject to eligibility)
- Can provide Identifications and relevant documentation as required
- If on the 31st of August 2021, you were aged between 19-23, you need to have gained a full level 2 qualification (e.g. five or more GCSE/O-Levels at grades A* – C / 4 – 9, one A-Level, two/three AS-Levels, five or more CSE grade 1’s, GNVQ Intermediate, QCF Diploma Level 2)