It’s time to get to work! The UK Civil Service consists of over 300 departments and agencies, employing over 400,000 staff across the UK and abroad – across 25 different professions.
There’s a place for anyone who’s motivated and hard working in the Civil Service – and our new programme will get you a foot in the door.
Why do this course:
- Improve your CV, job application and job interview skills – and earn an accredited qualification in Employability Skills.
- Get an inside understanding of the Civil Service’s recruitment process
- Hear directly from Civil Servants about what it’s like to work for the government
- Our employer engagement team is standing by to provide any additional support on applying for Civil Service positions, plus they will provide you with exclusive access to other career opportunities.
By the end of this course, you’ll have:
- Created a clear, concise and professional CV that will help you stand out amongst hiring managers from all organisations
- Have the confidence to ace your next job interview – whether it’s in-person or online
- Uncovered a suitable job for you in the Civil Service and have the tools to confidently complete the application process
Course Location: The course takes place in our Croydon training centre: Suffolk House, College Rd, Croydon CR0 0YN
Course Starting Dates: June 6th, July 4th
Course Length: This course lasts for five days, 9:30am – 4:30pm daily.
Free Course for: Anyone who is unemployed and aged 19 or over who has been living in the European Union for the last 3 years
Certified Awarding Body: VTCT
How to Enrol
To immediately self-enrol online, begin by filling out our the form on the right hand side of this page.
To enrol with our assistance, you are most welcome to visit us at our Croydon Croydon Training centre Monday - Friday, between 9:30am and 4:30pm.
Are you eligible to complete this qualification for free?
This qualification is 100% government funded if:
- You were born before the 31st August 2002
- You must currently live in England. However, anyone living in the following areas is not eligible for funding: Cambridgeshire and Peterborough, Greater Manchester, Liverpool City Region, Tees Valley, West Midlands and West of England
- You have lived in the European Union for the last 3 years (unless you have have been given a special Visa/Residence permits that gives you the permanent right to remain)
- Are Unemployed and can provide evidence (Subject to eligibility)
- Can provide Identifications and relevant documentation as required
- If on the 31st of August 2020, you were aged between 19-23, you need to have gained a full level 2 qualification (e.g. five or more GCSE/O-Levels at grades A* – C / 4 – 9, one A-Level, two/three AS-Levels, five or more CSE grade 1’s, GNVQ Intermediate, QCF Diploma Level 2)