Since 2010, over 40,000 learners have successfully completed Strive Training courses throughout Greater London.
Collaborate and Partner with us
We are keen to explore collaborations, joint bid partnerships and participate in the development of projects.
We’re an experienced training provider
- We have an extensive track record subcontracting with a range of FE Colleges. We have successfully met and achieved all of our partners’ individual contractual requirements and outcomes.
- We have secured our own ESFA Direct Contract since 2016/17.
- We have a depth of experience delivering provision across a range of sectors, including apprenticeships, adult provision, and the prison sector.
- We're one of the very few training organisations in the UK to have secured GLA funding from the Mayor of London for 2019-2023.
We provide quality provision
- Our provision is underpinned by quality.
- We embrace total transparency, regularly being audited by our external partners.
- We have successfully contributed to successful Ofsted inspections on behalf of our partner colleges.
- We have been subject to our own independent Ofsted Inspection through our Direct Contract.
- Our success rates are an average of 95% across all courses.
- We have successfully achieved Matrix accreditation every year since 2014.
- We are on the Register of Training Providers and the Register of Apprenticeship Training Providers.