About the course
|Course starting dates||Monday, December 11th|
|Course length||This is a two week course|
This two-week, home-based course will prepare you with the specific skills that employers are looking for. Plus, you’re guaranteed a job interview with Waitrose, one of the UK’s best employers.
You’ll hear directly from Waitrose’s recruiting teams about their current vacancies. And of course, our specialist employment team is here to help you all the way through any job application process!
Additional Post-course employment support: Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll receive tailored career advice and employment support to help you take your next skills into a new career. You’ll also have access to our incredibly strong employer network for other amazing job opportunities!
By the end of this course, you'll have:
- Understand stock control and the procedures for moving, storing and replenishing stock
- Be familiar with the complexities of safe manual handling
- Understand how to receive goods correctly and safety
- Be able to identify different problems that could arise in the workplace, and know how to consider possible solutions
- Appreciate what makes a good working team, and how to apply your own strengths to your role
- Understand the process of sorting goods or materials for recycling or disposal
Unit 1: Understand how to move, handle and store stock
Unit 2: Problem solving at work
Unit 3: Working in a team
Unit 4: Sort goods and materials for recycling or disposal in a logistics environment
Unit 5: Moving or handling goods manually in logistics facilities
Unit 6: Receive Goods in a Logistics Environment
Simply complete the short form on the right. You'll then immediately be able to complete your Fast-Track online registration.
This registration process will confirm your eligibility to have your qualification 100% government funded.
Join 60,000 other learners who have chosen to upskill with Strive Training - register now!
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to pay for this course?
Can anyone sign up for this course?
How many courses can I take?
Will I get a certificate at the end of the course?
When will I receive my certificate?