– A five day live online course geared to refocus and revitalise your job search.
– Gain tailored and practical career ideas based on your unique personality and transferable skills
– Boost your CV, LinkedIn strategy, and job interview skills to land you your dream job
– Understand the new ‘Covid reality’ of job searching -shifting career goals, competency testing, virtual interviews, and SJQ
Course Dates: May 4, May 17, May 31, June 14, June 28
Course Length: This course lasts for five days.
Free Course for: Anyone who is unemployed and aged 19 or over who has been living in the European Union for the last 3 years
Certified Awarding Body: VTCT
How this course is structured
Each day you will have two live, interactive Zoom sessions with our experienced and dynamic Employability tutor: From 9:30am – 12:30pm and 1:30pm – 4:30pm.
Are you eligible to complete this qualification for free?
This qualification is 100% government funded if:
- You were born before the 31st August 2001
- You must currently live in England. However, anyone living in the following areas is not eligible for funding: Cambridgeshire and Peterborough, Greater Manchester, Liverpool City Region, Tees Valley, West Midlands and West of England
- You have lived in the European Union for the last 3 years (unless you have have been given a special Visa/Residence permits that gives you the permanent right to remain)
- Are Unemployed and can provide evidence (Subject to eligibility)
- Can provide Identifications and relevant documentation as required
- If on the 31st of August 2019, you were aged between 19-23, you need to have gained a full level 2 qualification (e.g. five or more GCSE/O-Levels at grades A* – C / 4 – 9, one A-Level, two/three AS-Levels, five or more CSE grade 1’s, GNVQ Intermediate, QCF Diploma Level 2)
What Students Like You Are Saying
Why Learn with Us
A fully certified and nationally accredited qualification
Ongoing and comprehensive one-to-one support from an expert assessor
Comprehensive employment support service