The purpose of this role is to support the Employment Liaison Supervisor in all employer and partner engagement activities that support Strive learners into sustainable employment. Proactively mentor, guide and support Strive learners into sustainable employment opportunities. Actively source new employers across Strives Non-devolved areas who have possible recruitment needs and develop sound relationships to enhance opportunities for our learners.
A work-from-home role
- Travel around UK required
DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Organise and schedule interviews to align with each employers Recruitment and training needs.
- Track and monitor any feedback or outcomes from programs delivered with employer.
- Maintain working relationships and communications throughout delivery with the employer lead.
- Build rapport and maintain relationships with all Strive employers and external agencies and understand their needs and requirements by collating and producing Organisational Skills Analysis for each program delivered, in line with your supervisor.
- Ensure the effective delivery and facilitation of Strive employers’ recruitment processes that take place Virtually or in centers in line with the employers’ stipulated requirements. This also includes interview and job preparation techniques for those learners who are successful or may need extra support.
- Support employers in delivering their business objectives, goals, and training needs, and actively ensure outcomes are met
- Ensure all job applications, interviews, offers of employment and any other information is logged onto appropriate databases in a timely fashion.
- Working with the supervisor to ensure all communications flow effectively with employer, partners and learners on all employment support activities and outcomes.
- Arrange and coordinate employer visits/meetings across all Strive centers, as well as virtual meets and tours.
- Prepare and organise learner progression profiles, to include, testimonials, case studies and newsletters for marketing and partner communications.
- Collate job outcome data from tutors, learners, employers, and other colleagues and provide this information to the Employment Liaison Supervisor to record and monitor against set KPI and contractual targets.
- Arrange interviews/virtual employer tours/presentations or visits.
- Prepare learners for the employer’s recruitment procedures.
- Record and monitor progression and prepare suitable reporting for each course and report to the Employment Liaison Supervisor
- Assess individual learner’s progression needs.
- Work with Strive learners one to one or in group sessions to determine the type of employment or progression route (volunteering, work experience or further training) they require.
- Provide support and guidance and in-work support once the learner is employed to ensure sustainability and remove any potential barriers to remaining in work.
- Demonstrate the ability to build rapport, show empathy, motivate people, and influence their perception of working.
- Support learners with any application processes set by the employer to achieve the best outcomes.
- Organise and communicate in line with your supervisor, internal teams, tutors, and other colleagues all job opportunities, dates, and times for recruitment/events & employer visits.
- Produce and circulate weekly job bulletins for all learners along with the employment Liaison Supervisor, as well as updating all jobs boards across all Strive centers.
- Proactively match suitable learners to brokered jobs to meet KPI’s and targets.
- Use current learner database and experience of learner’s skills to match suitable candidates to employment opportunities.
- Maintain working relationships and communications throughout delivery, by providing data and statistics on learner starts and progressions to your supervisor
- Provide concise feedback on referral results and outcomes in a timely manner to your supervisor
- Follow up on any SWAP (Sector Work Academy Program).
- Working and taking lead from your supervisor to communicate and promote outcomes for programs delivered, using case studies, video studies, newsletters and social media to our partners and employers.
- Meet Monthly Target driven outcomes with incentives to measure success
- Number on caseloads
- Percentage into work
- Percentage into further courses with Strive
- Establish and create employer led initiatives to support learners into work
- Employers with Volume recruitment
- Seasonal recruitment
- Be aware of labour market trends across regions and strategise recruitment campaigns with enrolled learners.
- Work closely with recruitment agencies and brokerage partners to provide opportunities for enrolled learners.
- Working and taking lead from your supervisor to organise virtual Job Fairs quarterly which are sector specific for enrolled learners.
- Working and taking lead from your supervisor to develop webinars/workshops for enrolled learners to support back into work
- Virtual Interview Skills
- Attend team meetings as and when required.
- Ensure any safeguarding concerns are escalated to the Designated Safeguarding Lead.
- Ensure compliance with Health and Safety Legislation and all other relevant legislation.
- Undertake any other duties commensurate with the post.
IAG qualification (level 2 or above) or recruitment experience preferred.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Capable of managing own workload and deal with conflicting demands and timescales.
- Able to demonstrate coaching/mentoring experience and persuasion/influencing skills.
- Passionate about the Company’s services and provisions and able to communicate this to our learners, employers, and partners.
- Able to build and sustain relationships with learners, partners, and employers by providing them with suitable outcomes.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Interpersonal manner and passionate about supporting Strive learners into work.
- Demonstrate ability to work from own initiative and as part of a wider team.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Sound IT knowledge including strong capability using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel etc.
- Knowledge of how to use a Management Information System (knowledge of PICS is preferable)
Knowledge and understanding of relevant GDPR legislation
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Be a good team worker demonstrating loyalty and commitment to the organisation and team members
To apply for this position please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to Careers